The main objective for C.C.H.D is to create a program that:
- Help all players reach their GOALS and achieve SUCCESS!
- Focuses on positive interactions between players and instructors
- Provides more attention to each individual player with less participants
- Creates a positive and safe learning environment that is engaging for all participants
- Demands hard work, respect and most importantly how to have fun while learning
- Provides players with guidance and leadership that will give them the best chance at developing their skills
- Assist players in understanding an Elite mindset and what it takes to get to "our" next level (ie., AA, AAA, faster, better skater, etc) and guiding them along their process
- RESPECT yourself, your instructor and other members
- Be mentally and physically prepared to train at an elite level
- Give me your best ALL DAY LONG!
- Ask questions when you do not understand
- Believe in your skills and believe you can do every drill we try!!
- have clear goals for yourself and how you aim to become the best hockey player and person you can be
- HAVE FUN
#ALL DAY LONG